Red Rock Business Park
Hot Springs County and the Thermopolis – Hot Springs County Economic Development Company (EDC) were approved for a $3 million Community Readiness grant for the two-phase, 22 acre business development park south of Thermopolis. We provided the following services for this project: site boundary survey, topographic survey, subdivision plat, utility easements, subsurface exploration, geotechnical engineering, drainage analysis and design, paving design, storm sewer design, water transmission line design, sanitary sewer design, specifications, WYDOT utility permits, traffic impact study, contract and bidding documents, bidding phase services, construction contract administration, construction staking, and construction materials testing.
The Preserve in Casper
This project consists of a 16-building apartment complex with over 200 apartments and a recreation center with pool on 14 acres in southeast Casper. We are providing construction administration services and construction material testing services for the owner and construction staking services for the general contractor. Due to the expansive soils and high groundwater table on site, we worked closely with the owner and geotechnical engineer on solving unique problems which were encountered. Post-tension slabs on shallow grade beam foundations were used on this project for the buildings and garages which were well suited for the types of soil conditions encountered.
In Wyoming, we have designed and platted more than 100 developments which included residential subdivisions, office parks, industrial parks, and commercial developments.
Typical services include
- Boundary surveys and topographic mapping
- Layout of lots and streets
- Geotechnical investigations
- Plat preparation and plat staking
- Design of streets, sidewalks, and curb and gutter
- Design of water and sewer systems
- DEQ permitting
- Site grading design
- Drainage analysis and storm sewer design
- Coordination with utility companies
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Preparation of construction bid documents
- Construction staking
- Construction materials testing
- Construction observation
- Construction contract administration